404: Sorry, that page does not exist
The page you are looking for no longer exists. Perhaps you can return back to the homepage and see if you can find what you are looking for. Or, you can try finding it by using the search form below.
- Toyko Itineraries – To help you get the most out of your time in Toyko, see our carefully planned itineraries. We've got Itineraries covering one, two, three, four, and five days in Toyko. As well as a Must See 1-Day Intinerary and plenty of Special Interest Itineraries on our main Itineraries page.
- Things To Do In Toyko – Our comprehensive list of the best things to do in Toyko will help you make the most of your time in the city.
- Where To Stay In Toyko – See our one page guide to which areas of Toyko to stay in with links and recommendations on specific accommodation.
- Eating In Toyko – We have guides to the Best Toyko Restaurants, as well as in-depth guides to What And Where To Eat In Toyko and how to Eat Like A Local In Tokyo.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com - usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too.
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online with Klook for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router.
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass - here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how.
- It's essential you have travel insurance for Tokyo - we recommend World Nomads